Munich luvs us

For Rue

Buying water was always strange for me
Like people who don’t like cats,
But today I bought water for you
And lost my bag on the way back,
I carried that water on my back
Like a burden, like a huge sky.
Have you ever carried the sky?
Under it you feel so small,
You feel like nothing- empty space, empty shell.
But for you, of course, I’ll do anything.
Things that are strange or make me feel small
Doesn’t really matter at all.
I can’t imagine how lonely you are
That you decided to have three lovers
(not even considering myself).
For your frozen heart I carried that sky
I can sometimes be shy,
But if I’ll know that you are mine
I can carry that sky for entire life,
Cause that sky is the only thing I need
Pink, purple and red
Like in Munich,
Like that day when you made the sky closer to world,
You have always been a witch, haven’t you?
And you told me that
Munich luvs us,
Even if we're gay and useless.


Comments